Job title : Depot Maintenance Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Dimensions (Job Scope)
- Daily check on depot equipment prior to use
- Periodic maintenance of all depot equipment
- Carry out minor repair on depot equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance schedule on all fixed equipment
- Carry out periodic maintenance checks on depot storage facilities
- Ensure that contractors carry out their job in accordance with HSE policy
- Ensure that all checks and schedules are accurately documented
- Liaise with the superintendent on all projects, repair, and maintenance schedules.
- To maintain the AFQRJOS standard.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of second-class upper division
- Not more than 25 years of age
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- understanding of Oil and Gas industry standards and policies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Numeracy skills
- Good Microsoft skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
SG Holdings Limited does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Depot Maintenance Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 164 jobs