IpNX Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Core IP/MPLS Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible for the ongoing definition of IP/MPLS core network design, services, procedures, and policies and also for the implementation of those designs, services, procedures, and policies.
Expected Key Results
- Network Design
- Network Support
- Project Implementation Management
- Network Documentation
- Network Monitoring and Capacity planning
- POC Management
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any IT related degree. (2.2/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Professional: CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate); CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- Deep understanding of IP based technologies, protocols such as TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP, IS- IS , IP-MPLS, Traffic Engineering, QoS.
- Hands- on experience on Cisco based Routers, Cisco L2/ L3 Switches, and Network Security platform, etc
- Distinctive analytical skills and ability to present and communicate and work with a highly technical team.
- Excellent technical acumen and a strong sense of focus. Pay meticulous attention to detail and have proven ability to guide others to deliver outstanding results in a timely manner.
- Research and evaluate network/systems, performance capacity, and compatibility with existing o systems. Install, configure, maintain, and support network equipment and network operating systems.
- A hands on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN,DMVPN.
- Recommend and modify network configuration to improve efficiency and costeffectiveness.
- Have functional and working knowledge in disruptive technologies especially in disaggregated solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills with customers, vendors and members of team.
- Must be able to follow through multiple projects to completion with minimalsupervision.
- Experience with leading inter-departmental negotiations, consensus building to reach common technical solutions.
- Hardworking and Tenacious.
- Performance driven.
- Work effectively with own initiative and with minimal supervision and also as a part of a team.
- At least 5 years in telecommunications industry
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.