5 months ago
Anadach Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Job Objective: To use minimally invasive techniques to treat cardiovascular disease. Perform procedures such as angioplasty, stent placement, or coronary artery bypass surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Using diagnostic tests such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), ultrasound scans of the heart, cardiac catheterization, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of the heart to diagnose heart problems.
- Prescribing medications, including blood thinners and other drugs to prevent blood clots from forming in patients’ veins or arteries
- Conducting interventional procedures such as implanting pacemakers and stents to open blocked arteries and perform other percutaneous cardiovascular procedures.
- Coordinating with other healthcare providers such as surgeons and nurses to ensure that patients receive appropriate care and follow-up after procedures
- Performing percutaneous procedures to repair defects in the heart’s valves or walls
- Conducting research to develop new methods of treating cardiovascular disease and improve patient outcomes
- Educating patients about risks and benefits of treatment options and helping them make informed decisions about their care.
- MBBS or its equivalent
- Residency training in any Interventional Cardiology from a recognized institution
- Valid medical practicing license
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College in Interventional Cardiology or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years post residency experience
Key Competence and skills
- Basic life support skills
- Appropriate skills for the specialty
- Teaching, support and supervisory skills (for consultants, medical officers and nurses)
- Service oriented, courteous, team player
- Ability to multitask with a high level of discipline and loyalty
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with challenges
- People leadership skills
- Business leadership skills
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal and communication Skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
*Medical / Healthcare jobs in Lagos
*Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********