Job title : Tariff Management Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
This role is responsible for executing price control strategy via tariffs including, market price research, managing provider tariffs to be standardized and up-to-date in pricing, negotiating tariffs, entering tariff and pricing data, and tiering providers.
- Manage all provider tariffs via the provider management portal
- Maintain the tariff reference to be up to date in pricing and comprehensive
- Promptly and efficiently upload new tariffs for providers
- Handle tariff negotiation requests using the standard operating procedure
- Assign provider tier using the standard operating procedure
- Execute price control strategies via tariff management
- Minimum of a first degree, with an advantage if the degree is medical as in nursing, pharmacy, medical laboratory science, etc,
- At least 2 years of experience in a hospital billing or a tariff-related role.
- Excellent numeracy, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience and high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite or Google Suite of products.
- Skills for fast and efficient data entry.
- Medical knowledge and experience are an added advantage.
- Experience with ICD-10 and CPT coding is an added advantage.
- Adhere to the standard operating procedure for executing tasks
- Audit and update the standard procedure for tariff management and other related SOPs for improved performance
- Work with technology team on any update on the processes or products for claims or provider management.
- Efficiently manage multiple stakeholders to reach shared goals in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Tariff Management Associate jobs