Job title : Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To achieve cost-effective utilisation of IT Horizons’ financial resources, through the definition of financial standards, policies and procedures.
- Engages Executive Management and the appropriate Board Committee to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Develops and utilise financial models and activity-based financial analysis to provide a basis for investment decisions and business planning.
- Manages key banking relationships to facilitate proper, timely and cost-effective funding of business operations.
- Develops and maintain a system of appropriate financial policies, procedures and controls to ensure efficient financial management.
- Monitors all third-party payments to ensure that such payments are justified by the value of work successfully completed and are in alignment with the approved budget.
- Oversees the preparation and communication of timely, accurate, and useful financial and management reports for investors or lending institutions and IT Horizons’ management on a periodic and /or ad-hoc basis.
- Raise funds as approved by the Board of Directors to finance IT Horizons’ activities.
- Implement a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Develops and implement a robust and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensures that adequate controls are in place to facilitate seamless payment system.
- Establish measures or controls to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately captured and reported.
- Approve accruals and adjustments on erroneously posted financial transactions into the financial system.
- Liaise with statutory auditors to discuss and resolve queries as they arise to ensure seamless audit exercise.
- Develops and manage relationships with relevant external bodies e.g. regulatory organisations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc.
- Respond to relevant requests from financial institutions.
- Approves payroll along with Head, Human Resourcesto facilitate payment to staff.
- Advise executive management on changes in financial regulations, legislation and government tariffs.
- Manage IT Horizons’ treasury assets to achieve optimal sourcing, application and growth of funds.
- Provide technical training, guidance and advise on financial accounting issues, developments and trends to other business or departmental heads.
- Manage day-to-day accounting transactions and provide leadership to company’s Finance Department.
- Manage the performance of staff in Finance Department.
- Review weekly financial reports submitted by relevant departments or units and presents timely reports to the Board of Directors.
- Coordinates the preparation of the company’s financial reports and statutory reporting process.
- Oversees the preparation of regular financial and management accounts.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Candidates should possess minimum of Master’s Degrees with 12 – 14 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) jobs