1 week ago
Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 04, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for offline user acquisition and adoption of our products through our agency banking channels to corporate organizations,developing strategies to increase adoption and utilization
- Drive user acquisition and adoption of our products through our agent network and other strategies
- Draft and pitch our products to prospective organizations
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Control & monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market-penetration, drive and management of existing / potential partners in the space
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metric in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Degree in Business, Marketing and any related course.
- Relevant prior experience of 6 years
- Preferred experience – driving agency banking business and offline growth of E-Wallet user acqusitiion
- Presentation skills, Fluent English, Relationship Management, Networking
- Previous achievement in the public and private sector
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong marketing & negotiating skills
- Strong engagement skills
- Fluent written & spoken English.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********