Job title : Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
The Business Development Manager position is a quota-carrying role, laser-focused on establishing Referral Partnerships and Customers. Ideally, you have a proven track record of success working in payments, fintechs, crypto and B2B or merchant financial service providers.
- Hunt, sell, onboard, train and support new business customers who will provide transaction volume and revenue for the business.
- Create and execute a plan for securing new customers to drive new and incremental revenue and fully leverage the sales and marketing initiatives.
- Explore new strategic business opportunities.
- Quickly integrate complex information to identify strategies and solutions to drive flow-through gratification.
- Relentlessly network, prospect and drive new relationships across verticals.
- Attain and exceed assigned sales and revenue targets.
- Self-generate leads by utilizing cold calling, professional networking, and personal connections.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Manage sales pipeline.
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
What You Bring
- Sales & Business Development 3+ years of experience in business working in crypto, payments, fintech or banking sector.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and close game-changing deals across multiple industries and drive complex negotiations.
- Consultative selling and creativity~ proven consultative selling abilities, with a demonstrated ability to think creatively particularly about partner needs, opportunities and potential solutions.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial instinct with a focus on driving results. Your decisive and thrive working under pressure closing?large complex deals.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills are absolutely required.
- Experience in cross selling merchant payment services, cross border payments, checkout, invoicing, or point of sale.
- Interest in crypto or blockchain.
- CRM experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Business Development Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********