Reliable Steel & Plastic Ind. Ltd.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Area Sales Coordinator
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Sales & Marketing:
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the area
- Scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team in the area meets their target and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports for the RSM.
- Implementing new sales plans and scheduling deliveries
- Training, coaching, and managing region’s marketing & sales teams to meet the area’s human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Engage in debt recovery and ensure prompt payment when necessary
- Review goals of Sales Reps daily and identify root cause if goal was not obtained
- Review Sales Rep’s reports/records for completeness and accuracy
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 4-7 years’ experience in marketing and sales.
- Experience in management.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent supervision, business presentation skills, Organization and leadership abilities, Self-motivated with a result driven approach, Problem- solving skill
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.