Job title : Account Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client is looking to recruit a Account Officer in Awoyaya.
- This candidate will be incharge of acquiring customers who want to deposit money into a fixed bank account with a microfinance bank.
- Support the business’ deposit mobilization division.
- Source for high-end customers and persuade them to deposit money into a bank.
- Verify the opening forms for deposit accounts are adequately completed and registered.
- Advise the client of the status of their deposit.
- Build and execute a business plan that will help the organization attract a lot of fresh deposits from targeted markets with known volumes.
- Foster and maintain connections with corporate clients and individual depositors.
- Establish contact with both new and existing clients.
- Create and enhance new methods for rewarding depositors with interest on regular and fixed deposits.
- Ensure that due diligence is always applied to meet the regulator’s standards and defend the interests of the organization and the depositors by coordinating with the management team.
- OND, NCE, HND in Finance & Marketing and any other related course
- 1 – 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Previous work experience in the banking industry is an advantage.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal interactions and grooming.
- Strong communication and presenting skills.
- A confident personality with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidate must possess strong communication and presenting skills.
- Also, the candidate must be an aggressive salesperson and have an extensive experience in the financial industry.
- N58,000 per month.
- HMO, Pension and Incentives
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Account Officer jobs