Job title : Zonal Business Manager, (Lagos Zone)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role:
The Zonal Business Manager is a senior seasoned sales professional for the EasyBuy channel who will oversee sales and distribution operations and ready to expand Sun King’s massive sales network to states across the southwest zone; comprising of all our areas located in South West. This is a Senior position which takes full strategic and tactical responsibility for all business functions of the direct sales business – as well as growing sales across the zone and overseeing state-level sales operations.
What you would be expected to do
- Delivering agreed weighted units targets at Zonal level through mapped out regions with daily tracking of sales.
- Providing Support to direct reports through strong management and mentorship with emphasis on robust sales structure.
- Supervising marketing activities in the Zone to drive sales growth. This can be through ensuring AHQs conduct Evening demos, Trade shows etc.
- Proper management of collection default rates
- Ensuring profitability of all regions/ areas within the zone and expanding to new regions and areas.
- Ensure Recruitment and Retention of all zonal sales teams through proper training, management, and performance review.
- Coach and mentor, all direct reports on daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
- Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
- Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
- Ensure that all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
- Provide all required reports for business decisions for your zone.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- HND/BSC in a Business-related field OR equivalent
- At least 7 years hands-on-experience in Sales.
- Experience in the Solar Industry, Telecommunication or FMCG is mandatory for this role.
- 90% territorial sales experience of areas in the north.
- Has excellent Computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Has high innovative skills, thinking out of the box, tests out opinions, cost conscious
- Is excellently skilled in Planning, Organizing, Prioritizing, Maximizing value and see the big picture
- Is able to skillfully build relations, work on internal & external relationships
- Listens well, coaches’ others and is disciplined in their learning practice
- Has Operation Excellence and a strong business acumen
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Zonal Business Manager, (Lagos Zone) jobs