- Address: Plot 24, Omorinre Johnson, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
About Zido.co Network Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Chief Financial Officer(CFO)
Quick Recommended Links
Zido Logistics company has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join their dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- An MBA is also highly desirable.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Proven experience as CFO or relevant role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Knowledge of the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in Pitch deck
- To perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy with a goal to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Manage vendor relationships
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Planning, implementation, managing, and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
- Obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT related procedures
- Creating and enforcing accounting and finance policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Recommendations and corrections with the purpose of ensuring the integrity of financial reports
- Managing and overseeing independent auditors
- Collaborating with Chief Information Officers on technological changes
- Overseeing financial system upgrades and changes
- Managing insurance and other financial protections
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.