About WTS Energy’s Job offer
Job title : International General Ledger Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reference No.: 28671
- Responsible for performing first-level monthly GL reviews in accordance with the month end timetable.
- Ensure reconciliations are completed on time and to a high standard. Reporting, escalating, and resolving items on a timely basis.
- Ensure proper filing of documents that will ensure seamless provision of support documents when the need arises.
- Review and update procedures including adding controls and reporting into existing processes.
- Build excellent relationships, coordinating with support teams to ensure all issues and queries are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to liaise with audit teams during the interim and year end audits, ensuring all audit queries are dealt with on a timely basis and with adequate support.
- Addresses control and cash management issues and completes complex balance sheet accounting, including reconciling benefits, equity, and expenses with payments to made from the bank.
- Give suggestions on modifications in policies and procedures.
- Fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- All roles within the finance department require working closely with other departments so you will need to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively to successfully.
- Actively participate in weekly status meetings addressing any current issues.
- Help to drive future efficiencies and effectiveness by actively participating in Team meetings with an aim towards unified goal of reducing close cycle times and improving quality assurance.
- Provide support to the wider group finance team where required, providing back-up and cover.
- ACCA/ACA/ICAN accountancy qualification.
- Big-four accounting experience.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience in a start to finish, small to medium sized accounting function.
- Ability to manually calculate tax and other payroll calculations as and when required.
- Willingness to understand the relevant tax laws applicable in the countries where we operate.
- High level of competence in MS applications – especially Excel and Word
- Experience of report writing.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Should Click here