2 weeks ago
About WTS Energy’s Job offer
Job title : ICSS & Process Control Safety System Supervisor
Quick Recommended Links
- Follow up execution of all aspects of the PROJECT`S ICSS scope of work by CONTRACTOR ensuring that result of works are delivered in line with the project scope requirements, COMPANY General Specifications, approved procedures, international code and standards
- Monitor execution of project activities by CONTRACTOR ensuring that project implementation is in accordance with quality and functional requirements.
- Make sure quality and quantity of CONTRACTOR deployed resources, highlighting to hierarchy any shortfall with potential impact on delivery of result of work within specification and schedule.
- Timely preparation and follow up of COMPANY responses to Software and Hardware Modification of the ICSS system by CONTRACTOR, ensuring responses and implementation by CONTRACTOR are compliant to project specifications, procedures, requirements and COMPANY General Specifications as applicable.
- Ensure to give health, safety and environmental issues priority consideration during execution of all aspects of the work including but not limited to execution of tests, pre-commissioning and commissioning, up to start-up assistance.
- Coordinate interface with other PROJECT`S Packages and COMPANY entities as applicable regarding ICSS implementation and related matters, ensuring participation at related meetings and timely resolution of issues.
- Participate at ICSS tests, FATs and IFATs accordingly, ensuring follow up for CONTRACTOR timely issue and COMPANY review of tests reports with results within performance specification.
- Participate at commissioning activities in the actual deployment, integration and testing of the ICSS systems and more generally in the Instrumentation commissioning activities.
- Provide assistance to the Operations Technical Support, the Production and the Maintenance / Inspection teams as required to allow them to perform their preparation activities related to facilities hand-over, start-up and normal operations.
- Ensure and follow up implementation and closeout of all punch-lists from tests, FATs, IFATs, etc. in readiness for commissioning and start up.
- Provide assistance during the start-up, and in particular for ramp-up optimisation and plant performance tests.
- Participate actively in the operators training and coaching programme. Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the hierarchy.
- Graduate Bachelor Degree (BSc) or equivalent in Electronics and Instrumentation or Controls Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Instrumentation, Process control and Safety System engineering designs and execution at construction phase.
- Good knowledge of applicable codes, standards and regulations for Instrumentation, Process control and Safety System.
- Good knowledge and previous experience of TOTAL General Specifications will be added advantage.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent in English and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate
- Must possess very good planning, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here