Job title : Workspace Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced workspace manager to oversee all workplace-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensuring that facilities are safe and well functioning. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart from our candidate pool. The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free, secure, and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Develop and implement facility management programs including preventive maintenance etc.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards, industry codes, and regulations.
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency.
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations and coordinate office moves.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, and parking.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Prepare and track facility budget and monitor expenses and payments and ensure cost savings.
- Manage fuelling and generator contractors.
- Provide regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures, and purchases.
- Develop and implement cost-reduction initiatives.
- Coordinate with relevant internal parties and authorities for insurance plans and agreements renewal.
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors and HSE professionals.
- Assure the security of the facility and support HSE Officer (where available) in environmental health and safety compliance.
- Coordinate routine inspection of all office and residential equipment.
- End-to-end travel management for employees traveling from overseas, from different office locations (VoA, CERPAC, STR, accommodation, transport).
- Perform the necessary office-administrative duties relating to employee welfare (e.g. local travel support, work tools requests, etc.).
- At least 5 years of experience, managing multiple properties.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Good facility management. administration skills
- Must have Excel and data analysis skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Good communication skills with senior management and executives – the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Workspace Manager jobs