White Soul Motors’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Workshop Supervisor II jobs in Cross River
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : 06-Jun-22
Quick Recommended Links
Locations: Calabar – Cross River and Ewekoro – Ogun
- The candidate would support the maintenance department to ensure that fleet of trucks are available, dependable and well maintained at all times.
- He/She would be responsible for troubleshooting, certifying maintenance jobs, supervising the technicians and reducing high way breakdowns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to coordinate the activities of the workshop on a day to day basis.
- Organize and supervise the servicing, maintenance and repair of the company’s fleet and ensure that the vehicles are in good working conditions at all times.
- Ensure that the vehicles come to the workshop at the designated kilometers for servicing.
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of all of the vehicle fleet and other technical support equipment to ensuring that overhauls, preventative maintenance and repair are done in a cost effective manner, with attention given to quality and longer duration of vehicles
- Ensure that planning, scheduling, and unscheduled repairs are carried out efficiently and cost effectively, with quality service
- Regularly report progress on each job to line manager
- Ensure that all the tools and equipment in the workshop are functional and are being prudently used.
- Technical supervision of vehicles at all points
- Avoid and ensure pilfering of the company’s tools and materials do not occur through thorough monitoring
- Assign vehicles for maintenance to a designated Mechanic(s) and take proper records in case the vehicles fails with guidance from line manager
- Design a working time frame to ensure vehicles do not exceed the required time at the workshop.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly maintenance reports
- Any other duties related to or arising from the performance of what is listed above.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive working experience in a similar position
- Proven experience working with trucks and semi-literate mechanics.
- Knowledge and experience with HOWO trucks is an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to develop and maintain best practices for workshop procedures
- He must be computer literate with relevant workshop and vehicle maintenance procedures
- Must be experienced in interpreting manufacturers’ manuals, using modern diagnostic equipment and implementing preventive maintenance procedures
- Hands-on experience in truck, light or heavy equipment maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of truck’s components and maintenance of such components.
- Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.