Job title : Workshop Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that repairs are performed in a professional manner and in accordance with industry-accepted good practice;
- Prepare, supervise and control workshop activities, including the scheduling of work for technicians;
- Liaise with customers and diagnose customer concerns with equipment prior to being booked in for service and/or repair;
- Assist all technicians in the diagnosis of mechanical problems;
- Ensure that technicians are using their time effectively and efficiently;
- Upon completion of normal repairs and/or service, inspect and test the vehicle with the technician who completed the job to ensure the vehicle has been repaired and/or serviced in accordance with the customer’s instructions and manufacturer guidelines;
- Ensure customers receive the best quality service by requiring that all jobs are completed correctly the first time.
- Control and set workshop behavioral standards and maintain staff morale;
- Make suggestions to management for improvements on operational activities;
- Maintain a well-trained workforce and supervise in-house training as required;
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Workshop Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!