About Workforce Management Centre’s Job offer
Job title : Mobile Application Developer (IOS)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- As the IOS mobile application developer work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the mobile application.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years Swift or Objective-C development experience.
- Proven working experience in IOS application development and have published at least one original IOS app.
- Experience with IOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and gRPC
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in working in a CI/CD development environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here