About Workforce Management Centre’s Job offer
Job title : Learning & Development (L&D) Manager
Quick Recommended Links
- The L&D Manager will be responsible for assessing customer needs and delivering tailored training programmes to meet the needs of a diverse audience. This role is customer centric.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.
- An HR Certification is desirable
- 6 – 8years’ related experience
- Strong background within education, training or organization development required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness as a performance consultant, training and development specialist, and instructional designer.
- Role Competencies / Skills:
- Ability to position and deliver impactful learning programmes that leverage appropriate and innovative technology
- Knowledge and ability to deliver Virtual instruction
- Demonstrable passion for learning and deep knowledge of ecosystem
- Knowledge of varied technology-enabled learning delivery platforms
- Ability to apply knowledge of pedagogical principles and facilitation skills to best meet learners’ needs.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions
- Detail-oriented, highly organized individual and strong team player.
- Accomplished communicator, fluent and articulate in spoken English.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Instructional Design skills
- Data Analysis skills
- Business intelligence Skills
- Closing skills, motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning and sound industry knowledge
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Solid project management skills.
- Effectively build relationships with senior leadership as well as educational institutions, vendors, professional and community organisations
- Ability to engage in compelling conversations with potential clients and close the deal.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles, methods, theories, concepts and a wide range of training methods, techniques and formats.
Personal Attribute & Character:
- Resourcefulness and Creativity
- An unbiased perspective
- A positive collaborative approach, honesty, personal integrity, and ability to work well within a team are highly valued and integral to the role
- Good understanding of group dynamics
- Good listener
- Logical decision-maker
- Strongly self-motivated and driven to produce results
- Strives for world-class excellence and service delivery.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here