About Workforce Management Centre’s Job offer
Job title : Front-End Developer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The position As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual interface between the application and the end user.
- You will combine the art of design with the science of programming.
- You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code and a functional web application.
- Develop new user facing features.
- Write reusable code and libraries.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years web application software development.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in working in a CI/CD development environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here