General Electric’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Womens’ Health Ultrasound Product Specialist jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: R3590452
Job Description Summary
- You will be responsible for driving direct sales in hospitals, medical centres and clinics to maximize revenue growth for the Ultrasound business for GE Healthcare.
- You will develop new and managing existing relationships in the clinical target areas of Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Fertility medicine and others and will collaborate closely with other GE counterparts and non-GE channel and distributor partners to ensure full market coverage.
- YouÛªll partner with the Clinical Specialists to demo equipment, coordinate go live applications training, and ensure ongoing customer education and satisfaction and will also interface with Marketing and Engineering to share customer feedback supporting product enhancements and designs.
- GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Generate proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on Womens Health Ultrasound products in assigned territory
- Coordinate direct sales efforts in hospitals, medical centres and clinics
- Coordinate and support sales demonstrations, product shipments, installations and in services alongside the Clinical Specialist
- Develop and execute strategy for retaining current client base, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the full lifecycle of equipment
- Develop and execute strategy to grow business by capturing new clientele and expanding current business.
- Provide Market Leader real time territory and opportunity information utilizing SFDC. Forecast accurately weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales and revenue quotas
- Own fostering a collaborative relationship with other GE Sales representatives, Marketing, and Engineering to support territory success.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of sales territory, product lines, markets, sales processes or customer groups. Uses prior experience and acquired commercial expertise to execute policy/strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least one of the following core experiences: 4+ years of consultative sales experience in the medical device/med tech industry including strategic selling and negotiation
- Demonstrated experience presenting complex information both verbally and written to decision makers
- 8 years of experience in Healthcare Capital Sales
- Ultrasound sales experience preferred
- Ultrasound clinical knowledge
- Strong strategic sales skills with proven history of success
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to travel 30-70% depending on market needs
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
*Womens’ Health Ultrasound Product Specialist jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria