Willers Solutions’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Welder
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client; a reputable OIL &GAS COMPANY is looking to fill the role of an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Job Location: PORT HARCOURT
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
- Min of HND
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A min of 5-7years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position and Location as subject of email.