About Willers Solutions’s Job offer
Job title : Head, Internal Control
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 5, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of HEAD INTERNAL CONTROL
- To put in place policies and standard operating procedures across the entire operations of the company. Check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock taking is recommended. The Individual will agree physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- To check and ensure there are no wastages and leakages in admin and procurement transactions and indeed across the company.
- Review of Bank charges on monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Fixed assets verifications, Staff Audit and others.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector.
- To carry out investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the MD
- 10yrs years post qualification experience in Internal Control environment,
- HND equivalent. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- ACA or ACCA is mandatory.
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send cv to [email protected] using the job title as mail subj.