Wellness Health Management Services’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Medical Doctor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Validating of Claims sent in by Providers.
- Co-ordinate pre-employments for clients
- Work hand in hand with the medical team for tariff negotiation
- Perform quality assurance for providers
- Liaise with medical services providers to ensure prompt delivery of care to clients to avert service failure
- Work hand in hand with the call centre executives to ensure authorization are given to in line with diagnosis
- Ensure proper case management of all admission to ensure adequate cost effective treatment for diagnosis
- Ensure client engagement session through provision of periodic health talks
- Co-ordinate activities at Wellness hub
- Ensure prompt resolution of clients complaint
- Ensure weekly and monthly report are sent at due date.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- MUST be registered with MDCN.
- A Postgraduate Degree in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills, strong management skills and willingness to train.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Problem Solving Skill
Self-motivated and strong desired to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.