Stresert Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : WebLogic Administrator jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, who is an ICT solutions company that offers strategic outsourcing, infrastructure management services and technical support services; is currently looking to hire a WebLogic Administrator in Lekki, Lagos
The WebLogic Administrator will be tasked in managing enterprise IT infrastructures to guarantee the effective and efficient functioning of clients business operations.
- Perform WebLogic Installations and patching: Installation, configuration, and tuning of WebLogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher, and Universal Content Management (UCM) UCM administration includes SOAP, WebDAV, and Enterprise Content Management components including DM, WCM, and DAM services.
- Conduct Troubleshooting: Provide troubleshooting and technical support services for WebLogic environments. Work with the App server DBA and Oracle DBA to resolve application problems.
- Perform Migrations: Migrate code between test QA and production environments.
- Maximize High Availability: setup High-availability design, configuration, and maintenance, including clustering and load balancing for WebLogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher and UCM
- Create Configuration: Configuration of LDAP and SSO for WebLogic and WebLogic-based products such as OBIEE, BI Publisher, and UCM.
- Perform Tuning and monitoring: Tuning of WebLogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher, and UCM. Develops standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds. Create standardize alerts for exceptional performance thresholds.
- Oversee QA: Review proposed changes and test them in a test and QA environment.
- Create Documentation: Develops a complete set of WebLogic documentation describing the current configuration of WebLogic, OBIEE, BI Publisher, and UCM.
- Support Activities: Provide 24×7 on-call duties on a rotation basis with the other WebLogic administrators.
- Patch Management: Perform scheduled maintenance, patching, and security compliance
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work
- Teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Any first degree or relevant Certification
- Required to have 2-4 years of WebLogic administration work experience.
- Most have a good understanding of databases.
- Must also have a good understanding of related technologies, especially Java (JDeveloper, J2EE, Apache).
- Experience in Unix, Linux preferred
- Experience with JDBC, Web Services, Security standards, AD, SSL
- Demonstrated use of WLST, Python, and ANT scripting tools to automate and monitor the WebLogic routine tasks
- Knowledge of other middleware solutions will be an added advantage.
Note: Having certifications in any of the above-listed areas will be considered an added advantage
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online