First Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Wealth Management Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Identification: 224
- Advise clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clientsÛª desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bankÛªs share of the clientÛªs wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clientsÛª wealth management requirements as well as ensure flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client-centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, products offering, RM relationships.
- Work with the Team lead, to provide an independent opinion on quality of clientsÛª existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clientsÛª risk appetite, investment preferences and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given clientÛªs needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees and Insurance) to enhance clientsÛª experience.
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit
- 4-6 yearsÛª experience in Banking/Finance
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment product
- Wealth Management products
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Wealth Management Specialist in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online