- This job has expired!
Job title : Wealth Management Advisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Determine each client’s financial goals, risk tolerance, income, expenses, and assets.
- Provide tactical guidance on goods and services such as investments, insurance coverage, and debt management tools.
- Secure stocks and bonds and establish progressive savings accounts.
- Remove funds from accounts in accordance with industry and government rules.
- Research the market to remain abreast of financial trends.
- Create financial papers like investment reports and income estimates.
- Maintain compliance with all norms and regulations in the financial industry.
- Seek and pursue potential customers to maintain a solid clientele.
- In-depth knowledge of employer, sector, and federal regulations
- Understanding available financial options, such as investments, loans, savings accounts, and stock options
- knowledge of financial planning and investing strategies.
- Analyze and interpret market data.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and financial planning software
- Analyze and evaluate clients’ demands.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective sales, presentation, and customer service skills
- Good time management and organization skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Wealth Management Advisor jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!