Job title : Warehouse / Supply Chain Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Developing sounds, cost-effective strategies for the sourcing and procurement of materials required for production.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of product purchase and the timelines of deliveries.
- Communicating with the management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmark for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
- Supervised the warehouse and logistics operations to ensure a seamless operation and reduce the overall supply chain cost.
- Monitor stock level and ensure order is place on time to avoid stock out.
- Ensure proper filing of documentations.
- Ensure imported product or materials are cleared early enough to avoid demurrage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Warehouse / Supply Chain Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!