Sonia Foods Industries’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Warehouse Supervisor
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : August 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- B. Sc / HND in Logistics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 8 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Experience to handle warehouse operations in FMCG sector, must be good in Excel and MS- Office
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.