Harmony Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Warehouse Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Analyze Data to forecast sales trend using inventory Data.
- Conduct a monthly/weekly stock count with the stock take team.
- Conduct periodic inventory spot checks.
- Prepare report on inventory activities and variances after every stock take exercise and occasional spot checks.
- Ensure proper management of aging stock. FIFO Policy Compliant.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Compulsory month-end stock taking in compliance with standard procedures
- Ensure due authorizations and proper documentation from approving personnel before release of any inventory
- Stock variances: ensure zero variance in stock position in the system and physical
- Ensure strict compliance with reorder levels, FIFO or LIFO principles depending on status of product and handling dormant stock100% plugging of loopholes in the system through internal controls, strict compliance to flow chart process to ensure zero stock fraud
- Microsoft Excel
- Analytical Skills
- Preferable male between 25 – 35 years of age.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.