Job title : Warehouse Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Maintain and monitor the accuracy of inventory and timely replenishment.
- Ensure all documentations related to responsibility are accurately processed, distributed and released to all concerned in a timely manner.
- Ensures all responsibilities are complied with any company policy, systems, and industry.
- Ensure that workings are compliance with HSE&Q standard and policy
- Invoicing / Billing to support payment process
- Report all warehouse activities on monthly for stock inventory, fee and pallets kept at warehouses both internal and external.
- To ensure physical stock take correct in compared to system and give explanation for variances.
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse picker/officer
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Warehouse Officer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 111 jobs