6 days ago
Job title : Warehouse Officer jobs in Ondo
Job Location : Ondo
Deadline : March 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Warehouse Officer is in charge of inventory in a warehouse or similar space.
- Warehouse Officer works as a warehouse worker to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
- Warehouse Officer create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
- Warehouse Officer is focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves. They make sure the equipment is regularly serviced and help train new employees.
- Depending on the job, warehouse officer may have similar duties to a scheduler or logistician.
- To oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- But not limited to the above, will perform other related duties as requires.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics of solar products
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 1 year of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field, supply chain.
- Proven warehouse, inventory management, or logistics experience.
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Communication Skills: youwill need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
- Critical-Thinking Skills
- Organizational Skills in order to deal efficiently with multiple orders, people, and many moving pieces
- Problem-Solving Skills to be able to handle problems as soon as they arise
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Store Keeping/Procurement jobs
- Warehouse Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs