Bedmate Furniture’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Warehouse Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Conduct periodic physical inventory counts and reconcile with the relevant departments.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation relating to products-in and products-out including sorting, labelling, and packing of inventory.
- Assist in creating and implementing best practice warehousing procedures, policies, and processes to improve operational processes.
- Operate and monitor the warehouse’s automated inventory management systems; enters data, updates information, and reviews entries for errors.
- Supervise warehouse assistants for sorting and reconciliation of shipment, offloading and loading of inventory for delivery.
- Responsible for investigating inventory discrepancies, inbound and outbound (transit) and reporting the information to appropriate stakeholders.
- Manage the quality and accuracy assurance of all inbound and outbound inventory.
- Inspect the levels of inventory to identify shortages or excessive surplus and relay information to relevant stakeholders.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ warehousing experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of an ERP management system or any inventory automated software is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in the retail industry is desirable.
NGN45,000 – NGN50,000 / Month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail