3 months ago
Montaigne Place’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Warehouse Manager (Male)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Functionally reports to: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Supervises: Warehouse Supervisor
- To oversee all store operations to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare central store and outlets stock-level reports
- Create and enforce a short turn-around time for processing of requisition and purchasing orders
- Liaise with distributors and wholesalers
- Oversee assessment of inventory turns, receiving and shipping orders, warehouse space allocations
- Monitor and control allocation of company resources for effective, efficient and timely product delivery
- Ensure that delivered products conform with order specifications
- Control inventory investment and loss
- Take numerical inventory of merchandise supplied to the outlets.
- Coordinate inventory items dispatch for prompt delivery of product to outlets.
- Coordinates labeling of product to be distributed to branches.
- Receives out of stock inventory from outlets and document.
- Receives faulty goods from Customer care and report to Head of Department for further action
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage to line Manager.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages, shipments, expenditure and goods used or issued.
- Compile, review and maintain data from purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Inventory level/cost
- Customer satisfaction index
- Timeliness of delivery of goods to outlets
- Frequency of exhausted stocks.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 12 years work experience.
- Store keeping
- Distribution processes
- Inventory management
- SAGE pastel
- Accounting procedures Skills
- IT skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
*Warehouse Manager (Male) in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********