Job title : Waiter / Waitress
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software or order slips
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation, and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with Kitchen staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations
- Follow all relevant health standards and regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
Requirements and Skills
- Possess an SSCE / OND qualification
- Applicant must be good looking and willing to maintain maximum hygiene
- Applicant must have a minimum of 1 year waiter / waitress experience.
- Applicant must be very conversant with cash register and ordering information system
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant jobs
- Waiter / Waitress jobs