About Vuzela Consulting’s Job offer
Job title : Tender and Bid Electrical Engineer
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : April 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
- We seek to recruit a talented Tender andBid Electrical Engineer to support our Electrical business streams within the Process Automation (PA) business unit in our Port Harcourtoffice.
- Working as part of the Customer Success Team, the Tender Engineer holds a critical position within the organisationand will have the proven ability to analyse outline scope requests as well as complex RFQs and prepare costing and offer documentation consistent with bid strategy.
- The Tender Engineer will have accountability for all technical, financial and commercial content, managing contributing resources to meet tight deadlines to develop a winning bid aligned to an agreed strategy.
- Manage a multiple workloads to meet required deadlines
- Own the total responsibility for all assigned PQQ’s, quote and tender submissions
- Analyse RFQ, formulate bid plan, engage required resources and manage contributor deadlines
- Prepare costs and offer documentation in line with process and business tools
- Ensure compliance with company and local business standards and procedures
- Support the Opportunity Leader during customer negotiations, as required
- Engage with internal departments to allow timely quote handover, post order receipt
- Report against assigned workload, highlighting issues and actions taken to resolve them
- Willing to perform additional duties, as required, to support the Tendering function
Qualification and General Attributes
- A University degree in Electrical Engineering or a University Degree in Physics
- 2years Post NYSC Experience in Electrical Engineering or Physcics from a Reputable University and required technical know-how in electrical engineering.
- Proven experience within a Technical Tendering role coupled with good knowledge of project execution and management.
- Good working knowledge of DCS / Safety / PLC / Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of common MS Office applications in addition to MS Teams and Planner and Sharepoint.
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.