Job title : Volunteer Program and Event Coordinator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a volunteer remote role responsible for coordinating programs and organizing events for Women Reform Organization.
- The Volunteer Program and Event Coordinator will work closely with the team to engage volunteers and manage events that align with the organization’s goals.
- The ideal candidate will be able to lead teams, communicate effectively, and promote positive stakeholder relations. This role is strictly volunteer and stipend will be paid to cover your internet usage monthly.
- Prior experience in program coordination and event planning.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Knowledge of social media platforms used for outreach, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritize work while handling multiple tasks.
- Passionate about the mission of Women Reform Organization and eager to contribute to our efforts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite is preferred.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- NGO/Non-Profit jobs
- Volunteer Program and Event Coordinator jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!