American University of Nigeria’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Visiting Professor of Entrepreneurship, School of Business and Entrepreneurship jobs in Adamawa
Job Location : Adamawa
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- The School of Business and Entrepreneurship of the American University of Nigeria seeks to appoint an inspirational researcher, teacher, and educational leader to a Visiting Professorship of Entrepreneurship for one year in the first instance.
- The position is generously sponsored in memory of Mary Ajoke Taiwo.
- You will be an inspirational researcher, teacher, and educational leader in Social and Sustainable Entrepreneurship, who can work with academic and professional colleagues to develop opportunities for income generation through research, knowledge exchange, consultancy, and short courses.
- Additionally, you will contribute to teaching and supervision on undergraduate and postgraduate courses, in line with your subject expertise, including our growing PhD doctorate program.
- Furthermore, the post offers the opportunity to contribute to the development of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Hub together with AUN’s Atiku Institute.
- With a Degree plus PhD, you will have experience developing networks in academia, business, and local government.
- You will have a record of research and/or consultancy income generation.
- You will also have successful teaching experience at the Higher Education level in Entrepreneurship and other relevant subject areas and excellent written and oral communication skills, which are essential for this role.
- With a Degree plus Ph.D in Entrepreneurship or a relevant subject, you will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of publications in the subject area at the national and international level and a commitment to cross-disciplinary learning and research-based teaching.
- We are looking for someone with a keen interest in new methods of pedagogical engagement suited to our diverse cohorts of students.
- In addition, you will have experience in developing networks in academia, business, and local government and expertise in leading initiatives in student entrepreneurship and enterprise.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (a file comprising of their Cover Letter addressing the candidates interest in the job, why he/she is a good fit, and his program-development and administration philosophies & a detailed CV including relevant experience) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.