HR AId’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Virtual Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 12, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Handling all administrative duties for the company & coordination, process and deal management, documentation, agreements, deal listing, post-investment follow-ups, etc.
- Manage personal and inbox-from founders seeking investment, to media attention, speaking engagements, meeting scheduling etc.
- Processing, tracking, and managing database, communications (emails and phones) and overseeing the scheduling of meetings.
- Creating decks and other materials to support stakeholders, fundraising, and business development opportunities.
- Any other duties; research speech prep, deck preparation, planning, brand management, blog/social media, opportunities sourcing & management.
- B.Sc. in any related field.
- 0-1 year experience in any role.
- A recent graduate with startup experience who thrives on keeping the trains running on time with little supervision.
- An aspiring entrepreneur who wants a look into VC and fundraising.
- An individual who is looking for a springboard into specialized roles in technology and an eagerness for learning new things fast.
- Someone who wants to move away from the conventional 9-5 and would like to try their hands in a full-throttle environment.
- Candidates must be extremely smart with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to learn
- Candidates must be fast learners.
- Proficient in Ms Office suite.
Salary: NGN120,000 – NGN150,000
*Virtual Assistant jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified and interested candidates hsould please send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria