Cavista’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Video Production Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 27, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking a creative, passionate all-round Video Expert to join our Lagos, Nigeria team in planning, shooting, designing and editing audio-visual content that will help grow Cavista by attracting and retaining the best and the brightest tech talent.
- If you are an innovative-minded talent, inspired by the desire to be part of something exciting, then check this out!
What you will experience:
- An opportunity to work every day with world-class colleagues to impact lives by creating technology that helps provide greater access to healthcare around the world.
- Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
- A respectful and collaborative team-oriented environment that encourages everyone to bring their authentic self to work every day
- Professional development for career growth
- A commitment to work-life integration
- Competitive compensation
- A full selection of benefits, including company-matching 401k contributions
- 20 days of paid time off + holidays + birthdays
- Holiday and various other employee celebrations
What you will do:
- Shoot and Edit videos for Marketing and other departments as assigned in a timely manner
- Create videos that authentically capture the Cavista culture
- Coordinate and/or implement the capture and maintenance of a repository of footage of all local Cavista events and activities
- Collaborate with other teams in creating strategy, execution and production of visual content
- Provide creative and technical support for the creation of promotional videos for Axxess solutions, services, and company culture, and the creation of educational training videos for our solutions
- Creation of motion-graphics ñexplainerî and information videos
- Work with Talent Brand Marketing and Employer Brand Marketing teams to come up with fresh and creative video ideas.
- Assist with Culture & Branding to further enhance and tell our story
- Be part of diverse, dynamic global teams collaborating on creative and innovative ideas
- Assist in the management of the Cavista YouTube channel, systematically growing the audience
- Assist with video project planning and story boarding that will meet the project objective
- Maintain current knowledge of audio and video technologies and trends that will support Cavista’s growth and ultimately Axxess’ strategic plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media and Communications or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in video production
- Experience in use of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects, Premiere), required
- Strong shooting and editing skills
- Good knowledge of Composition, layout and typography
- Storyboarding and Color-theory
- Proven track record of producing video content to a high level (including scripting, producing and editing).
- Good understanding of technical requirements.
- Experience delivering content across social media, YouTube and other media channels.
- Motivated and self-starting mind set
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online