Job title : Video Editor / Graphics Intern
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a passionate and talented Video Editor and Graphic Intern with infinite curiosity to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, and also bring sight and sound together to tell a captivating story.
- You’ll work with an agile product and marketing team to create groundbreaking technology.
- This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of our organization and to grow your skills.
- Assists in Definining requirements, and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos, shape the visual aspects of websites, mobile applications, and other exciting products in the company’s pipeline.
- Maintain quality and continuity of multiple projects while working against set deadlines
- Actively maintain awareness and education of the latest trends, techniques, and tools related to post-production
- Work with green screen, live-action, Multicam
- Express verbally and graphically specific design ideas
- Partner closely with the marketing team to communicate brand value.
- Report directly to and collaborate with our product manager
- Present your work at company-wide check-ins and stand-up when required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree / OND qualification
- Possess a minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a creative problem solver via videos, graphics, and illustrations
- Proven work experience with a great portfolio as a graphics designer and video editor
- Experience with digital technology and mastery of the following editing software packages in both skill areas (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe 5. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut and Adobe Illustrator)
- Ability to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment i.e., take a project all the way through production to post-production without support if needed
- Ensure all video contents and project demands are delivered on time i.e., comfortable in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and leadership skills
- Its an added advantage if you have experience in animation and high-end graphic design.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Access to training and Development Resources
- Conducive Work Environment
- Work-Life Balance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Career@salvoagency.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Video Editor / Graphics Intern jobs