Job title : Video Content Creator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Video Content Creator is responsible for overseeing the planning, production, and creation of video related projects for Ads and Social Media. They will work closely with other team members to develop creative concepts that drive results. They will also collaboratively and independently complete the various tasks necessary to deliver final video content.
- Our goal for this position is to develop short form & long form attention-grabbing video content for Ads and social media. Ads will need to focus on grabbing a viewer’s attention within the first couple of seconds and effectively drive an intended conversion. Most ads will require multiple formats for a variety of placements on various platforms. Social Media will focus on creating engaging content for our audience.
- Collaborate with other team members to create video content that effectively drives results.
- Participate in developing creative strategy, brainstorming, and storyboarding for video projects.
- Oversee planning and necessary communications to prepare for gathering footage.
- Conduct both on-site and off-site video shoots.
- Edit videos for various social media platforms.
- Provide creative direction on motion graphics, typography, and other dynamic elements to produce a high quality and engaging final product.
- Assist in troubleshooting and providing technical support for video related inquiries.
- Oversee equipment upkeep and appropriate use of video equipment.
- Should possess the ability to confidently present in front of a camera and produce engaging content.
- Possess a high-quality camera or smartphone, along with a microphone, for video production.
- Additionally, maintain a visually appealing background or workspace conducive for creating engaging video content.
- Proven video editing, motion graphics and animated content creation experience.
- Detail-oriented and capable of producing a highly polished final product.
- Highly proficient in video production and use of video-related equipment.
- Capable of bridging marketing strategies with creative strategies using video advertising.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effortlessly collaborate with others, both internally and externally.
- Capable of receiving creative direction and handling criticism related to work.
- Capable of managing projects from start to finish, overseeing project timelines and deadlines, and handling client communications related to video projects.
Other Preferred Skills
- Some familiarity with digital marketing
- Some experience in graphic design and photo editing.
- Familiarity with the use of Instagram, Youtube and TikTok.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and other video editing software.
- Familiar with producing for social media channels and other video-based digital platforms.
- Proficient in motion animations and incorporating graphics and text into video edits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Video Content Creator jobs