Job title : Vice President Real Estate Operations
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
- The Vice President,Real Estate Operations is a strategic leadership role responsible for overseeing all aspects of the real estate portfolio, ensuring optimal performance, efficiency, and value maximization.
- The role is responsible for developing and implementing operational strategies, optimizing asset performance, improving operational efficiency, overseeing financial analysis and reporting, mitigating operational risks, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive real estate operational strategy aligned with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with senior management to define operational priorities, streamline processes, and optimize efficiency.
- Oversee the management of the entire real estate portfolio, including commercial, and residential properties.
- Develop and manage the real estate budget, ensuring financial objectives are met and expenses are within approved limits.
- Oversee the management of the firm’s real estate portfolio, including acquisition, disposition, leasing, and property management.
- Collaborate with community managers and property/ facility management teams to ensure efficient property operations, maintenance, and client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities to enhance operational processes – streamline workflows, develop standardized procedures, and leverage technology solutions to improve operational effectiveness.
- Develop risk management strategies, including insurance coverage, lease structuring, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, contractors, and service providers. Negotiate contracts, oversee performance, and ensure quality service delivery within budget and timeline parameters.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards related to real estate operations.
- Stay abreast of technological advancements relevant to real estate operations. Evaluate and implement technology solutions to improve operational efficiency, data management, reporting, and collaboration.
- Identify and implement sustainable practices and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) initiatives within the firm’s real estate operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, business administration, finance, or a related discipline. MBA or master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in real estate operations, property management, asset management, or a related field.
- Previous leadership experience in a similar capacity and industry.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate operations, including property management, leasing, maintenance, and community management.
- Familiarity with property valuation methodologies, lease administration processes, and facilities management practices.
- Strong financial analysis skills, including the ability to analyze property financials, assess investment opportunities, and evaluate return on investment (ROI).
- Proven track record of effectively managing real estate operations and ensuring efficient and compliant operational processes.
- Have exceptional leadership and managerial abilities, communication and collaboration skills, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- In-depth knowledge of the real estate market.
- Ability to manage budgets and make strategic financial decisions.
- Able to use data and analytics for strategic decision-making.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recruit, develop, and lead high-performing operations teams.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments.
- Goal-oriented, task-driven.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Real Estate jobs
- Vice President Real Estate Operations jobs