Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Vice President – Online SME Sales jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- This role is tasked with prospecting for SME corporate clients, selling our product to them and closing sales, using digital platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing digital acquisition action plans and strategies to achieve desired sales targets.
- Building and iterating a product that fits the market requirements of the target market.
- Driving SME customer acquisition and retention with digital channels as per business objectives.
- Monitoring and analysing sales trends to identify new prospects and sales opportunities to ensure that deployed infrastructure is fully utilized.
- Conducting competitive research research to establish competitors’ strategies and developing counter measures to increase sales.
- Monitoring the completion of the end-to-end sales process – starting from client prospection to bill delivery.
- Using relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and taking appropriate actions to ensure that targets are not only met, but also exceeded.
- Tracking and providing sales performance data to support management decision-making and providing professional advice and input to develop sales plans.
- Providing expert technical advice on sales to line reports.
- Establishing and managing performance expectations of reports.
- Mentoring and coaching reports on best practices in sales and excellent performance.
- Designing, implementing, delivering and managing SME sales training program for reports, as deemed necessary.
- You possess a minimum of 8 years of experience in leading B2B sales within IT software/SaaS companies.
- You have extensive product marketing experience for a SaaS product, service product or web-based product.
- You have a solid understanding of the SME landscape in Nigeria.
- You have prior experience in digital B2B sales.
- You have a proven track record of meeting targets and closing deals.
- Digital marketing experience in the health insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Having a clear understanding of the Nigerian diaspora and the concept of ‘sending money back home’ is preferred.
- Prior experience within a small business accounting firm is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of business growth in Lagos is preferred.
- You possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are result-oriented and have an entrepreneurial drive
What’s On Offer?
- Build and drive the online sales function of a strongly-backed HealthTech startup
- Competitive compensation and equity package.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online