PricewaterhouseCoopers’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Vice Chancellor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a leading private Tertiary Institution in Nigeria, is recruiting a well-qualified and competent individual to fill the position below:
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a highly distinguished professor, with a minimum of 15 yearsÛª experience as a lecturer; showing a track record of research and respectable community standing
- Demonstrate the ability to provide academic and strategic leadership for a modern and fast-growing university
- Possess strong business and digital acumen
- Have a strong understanding of the Nigerian cultural and business landscape
- Be able to thrive in and foster a diverse and inclusive environment for staff and students
- Demonstrate a proven ability to attract funding and grants to the university.
- Compensation is competitive and includes furnished accommodation, yearly travel allowances and other attractive benefits.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Vice Chancellor in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.