InterSwitch’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Verve Digital Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide support for the growth and expansion of the Digital Payment business and adoption of alternative payments & tokens to meet with changing consumer behaviour in Payments, Purchases and P2P payments.
- Support the vision and the development of markets that enables outbound and inbound payments for identified target markets.
- Top 3 Priorities include: Grow Payments to Merchants and SMEs using Verve Digital Products; Grow Payments to Corporates and Billers using Verve Digital Products; Grow Peer to Peer Payments using Verve Digital Products.
- Business Development
- Business development planning
- Driving adoption and growth of Verve virtual tokens and digital payments business development
- Driving the acceptance of virtual Verve tokens on multiple consumer touchpoints and channels
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Seek ways of improving business operations
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Co-ordination Support activities and initiatives towards achievement of team objectives and KPIs
- Business Relationship Management
- Driving adoption of Verve virtual tokens and other digital payment methods for purchases or payments between consumers and FIs, merchants, Corporates, Government and Agents
- Assists in managing the Digital Payments business portfolio that has major financial and strategic growth implications to the group and company as a whole
- Define a unique business model with relevant partners to drive the businessÛªs digital payment initiatives
- Management of Special Projects (Internal)
- Liaises with other groups to implement initiatives and projects on behalf of the Group
- Represents the group in adhoc teams and assignments as designed by the Team Lead, Group Head and DCEO
- Prepares and submits monthly reports to the Team Lead and Group Head on the performance of the Digital Payments Business
- Analyses team performance and organises group sessions to discuss trends and likely occurrences in the market
- Engages with the internal stakeholders to validate initiatives and consumer behaviour in line with the overall Verve Digital Strategy.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University
- Relevant Industry Certifications
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in product management or related industry.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Verve Digital Executive in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online