Mopson Pharmaceutical Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Vehicle Safety Officer
Job Location : Ekiti
Deadline : October 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Isolo, Lagos
- Auto Mechanics may be assigned different duties and responsibilities depending on their work environment and specialization.
- For example, Brake Technicians focus more on any issues related to car brakes than the rest of the car, while Transmission Technicians’ area of expertise is in transmission and gear-related issues.
However, most Auto Mechanics share some major duties and responsibilities, including:
- Using manual and computerized diagnostic methods to identify potential problems in a car
- Explaining mechanical problems and possible solutions to clients
- Planning work and testing procedures using charts, experience and other organizational methods
- Testing parts and systems to ensure they work correctly
- Ensuring all critical parts are checked and tested
- Performing basic automotive care, including changing oil and rotating tires
- Repairing or replacing worn, old or defective parts of a car
- Repairing or modifying a car to a client’s specifications, if possible.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV & Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.