Avant Halogen’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Van Sales Representative jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 26-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Oyingbo, Lagos
- As a Sales Representative, it would be your job to sell your company’s products or services.
- You would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone.
- Field incoming sales call from current customers and potential customers
- Answering customer questions related to product, price and availability
- Introduce new items to customers and promotes a product in stock to increase sales volume.
- Build relationships over the phone, proactively creating opportunities for additional sales
- Positively negotiate and create mutually beneficial opportunities between the customer and the company
- Enter data with a high degree of accuracy and consistency into the computer system
- Research and troubleshoot customer service issues
- Make cold calls and set appointments for outside sales representatives
- Meeting all sales objectives and handling all aspects of completing a sale including paperwork
- Stay current on all the latest information and trends in the produce and grocery industries
- Review and adjust pricing levels as needed
- Maintain and develop a working relationship with team members by collaborating and exchanging information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Carry out analysis of territories, markets, industries, etc.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification.
- N50,000 monthly.
*Van Sales Representative jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria