eRecruiter’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Valve Service Centre Manager
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Port Harcourt
Expatriate is most preferred
We seek a qualified and experienced Valve Service Centre Manager (Nigerian/Expatriate) to oversee operations at our Port Harcourt Valve Centre.
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or equivalent certifications and a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience is required. Candidate must have the relevant technical knowledge, managerial and sales background to be successful in this role. Past working experience in a similar role Nigeria is a plus.
- Responsible for day to day safe and efficient running of the Valve assembly facility.
- Responsible for customer service, reliability, and dependability by providing all fields with the technical assistance they may require.
- Manage and lead the successful growth of the service operation with full Profit and Loss accountability.
- Receive and review feedback from clients and follow up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Set objectives for the workshop with strategic business planning, to lead, manage the local workshop teams, and offshore teams to achieve these objectives.
- Ensure quality by completing all final inspections and repair reports.
- Provide/delegate training to technical staff to ensure a competent and effective workforce and assist in problem solving.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the performance of work operations.
- Ensure the Valve Assembly facility is fully operational, and all equipment are fully functioning.
- Conduct periodic inspections and routine quality checks to ensure the efficient performance of work equipment and systems and security of all Company assets.
- Ensure full compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, Quality accreditations, operational procedures, and Employment Legislation.
- Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and equipment maintenance. and routine quality checks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and relevant Engineering Certification is required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Valves Assembly, Services, Repair of control Valves, Repair of Safety relief valves, Repair of hydraulic actuators & positioners.
- Excellent Managerial skills with interpersonal and collaborative style.
- Good Planning and Analytical Skill.
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, organizational and planning and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.