Value Edge Management Service Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Lounge Manager
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : May 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are searching for a committed, proactive Lounge Manager who would enjoy work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The Lounge Manager will promote and grow the business, hire and train waitstaff, and ensure that patrons are receiving excellent drinks, food, and service. You will also manage inventory and resources, plan promotional events, ensure that quality and safety controls are followed, maintain current licenses and update vendor contracts, create schedules, and set business objectives to increase profits and maximize customer satisfaction.
You should also be able to work with diverse personalities and diffuse tense situations.
The qualities we are looking for;
- You should be observant and have the ability to think critically and efficiently.
- You should be a skilled communicator with excellent problem solving, observation, and interpersonal skills.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals.
- Hiring and training staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Ensuring licenses are updated and in line with current legislation.
- Working with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Planning and taking part in promotional events.
- Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members to prevent possible safety or legal issues, ejecting unruly persons, if needed.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant fields.
- Launge or management experience or more education is generally preferred.
- Strong understanding of business management and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources.
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Www.valueedgemgt.com.ng using the position as subject of email.