Kuda Bank’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : UX Researcher jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a curious and empathetic UX Researcher to join our product team. In this role, you will work with team members across the product, engineering and support teams to build features that solve the problems of our customers. You will be responsible for ensuring empathy is built into the product. Your work will inform our roadmap and product strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity with a wide range of qualitative research methodologies such as one-on-one interviews, ethnographic field research, usability testing (lab and remote), heuristic evaluations, card sorting, surveys, etc
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- A natural curiosity for people and how they think
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Experience with remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
Nice To Haves:
- Experience navigating design tools like Figma
- A great eye for design
- Knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience working in fintech or digital payments a plus
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field
- At least 2-3 years related experience. This might include design research, UX research, market research, applied sciences, journalism, and others
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ïevery African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online